Focus and Scope
Asian Management and Business Review (AMBR) is a peer-review journal published twice a year (February and August) by Master of Management, Department of Management, Faculty of Business and Economics, Universitas Islam Indonesia.
AMBR addresses the broad area of management applied and its practices in industry and business. It is particularly receptive to research relevant to the practice of management within the emerging Asian Regions and its effects beyond. It covers studies on how management work is done (descriptive) and/or should be done (normative) in diverse organizational forms, either in profit or non-profit firms, private or public sector institutions, or formal or informal social networks. We welcome qualitative case studies with high-quality, rigorous methods, and a strong impact on the field.
Topics covered include, but not strictly limited to:
- Business and management strategy
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Computing and technology management
- Finance, banking and investment management
- Innovation and knowledge-based management
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs management
- Organisational behaviour and people management
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility
- Corporate governance
- Islamic business and management
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.