About the Journal
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts are subject to a double-blind review process, through an online system. The review process takes 6-8 weeks, and its primary focus is the novelty of the manuscripts and their contributions to the field of medical and health sciences.
Peer review procedures
- The corresponding author submits the manuscript through JKKI's online system
- The JKKI Editor Board will identify the quality of manuscript and the possibility of cases of scientific misconduct including authorship, ownership, and plagiarism.
- The Editor Board notifies the submissions and informs the authors if the papers are suitable for the journals. Therefore, the manuscript will be sent to two reviewers for reviewing process.
- All of the contributions of the JKKI are subject to a double-blind peer-review, which means that neither the author(s) nor the reviewers know the identity of the other.
- At least two reviewers review every submitted paper. The review process is an online process and contains a clear referees' statements concerning paper's publishing approval or its rejection
- In case of minor revisions, the article is sent to the author(s) together with a referees opinions. The authors are asked to respond to the referees' comments and make the appropriate adjustments in the text. Then, the authors send back the corrected version.
- The Editorial Board makes the final decision on publication.
The journal publishes three issues in one volume a year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal has been established since 2009 as JKKI : Jurnal Kedokteran dan Kesehatan Indonesia (Print ISSN 2085-4145, Online ISSN 2527-2950) managed by the Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Islam Indonesia.
2019 - 2020 = Dwi Nur Ahsani
2019 - 2014 = Sufi Desrini
2012 - 2010 = MTS Darmawan
2009 - 2010 = Titik Kuntari