- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The manuscript was written for Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing Indonesia (JAAI) should be an original research paper either theoretically or empirically which sufficiently contributes novelty to accounting and auditing literature. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. JAAIis published by Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics, Islamic University of Indonesia and Supported by IAI-KAPd (Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia - Kompartemen Akuntan Pendidik). It covers the following topics:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Professional Accounting Ethics
- Taxation Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting
- Accounting Education
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
All submitted manuscripts are subject to a double-blind review process, through an online system. The review process takes 6-8 weeks and its main focus is the novelty of the manuscripts and their contributions to the economic science development.
Peer review procedures
- The corresponding author submits the manuscript through Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing Indonesia (JAAI)'s online system
- The JAAI Editor Board will identify the quality of manuscript and the possibility of cases of scientific misconduct including authorship, ownership, and plagiarism.
- The Editor Board notifies the submissions and informs the authors if the papers are suitable for the journals. Therefore, the manuscript will be sent to two reviewers for reviewing process.
- All of the contributions of the JAAI are subject to a double-blind peer-review, which means that neither the author(s) nor the reviewers know the identity of the other.
- At least two reviewers review every submitted paper. The review process is an online process and contains a clear referees' statements concerning paper's publishing approval or its rejection
- In case of minor revisions, the article is sent to the author(s) together with a referees opinions. The authors are asked to respond to the referees' comments and make the appropriate adjustments in the text. Then, the authors send back the corrected version.
- The Editorial Board makes the final decision on publication.
JURNAL AKUNTANSI & AUDITING INDONESIA(JAAI) is published by Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics, Islamic University of Indonesia and Supported by IAI-KAPd (Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia - Kompartemen Akuntan Pendidik). Published twice a year on June and December
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.