Manuscript should be submitted online at www.journal.uii.ac.id/CIMAE
Submissions to CIMAE must be original, submissions cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference.
Structure of The Manuscripts
- Title. The title should be short, clear and informative, but does not exceed 10 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and an email account, without any academic title. It should be placed below the title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as the corresponding author.
- Abstract and keywords. The abstract should be approximately 100 words, concise covering the aim, the methodology, and the result of the study. The key words should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- Introduction. This section explains the background, the aim, and the scope of the study.
- Literature Review. The hypothesesis not necessary included, particularly for qualitative research.
- Research Method. This section describes the tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides conclusion, implications, and suggestion for future study.
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred in the body of the manuscript.
- The manuscript is written in proper English.
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and single line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Garamond font type.
- The manuscript should be between 6 to 10 pages long.
- The top, bottom, left and right margins are 2,54 cm.
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), Garamond bold 16 font size, center position.
- Sub titles are written using capital letters, Garamond bold 14 font size, starting from the left margin.
- Sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name, Garamond bold 12 font size. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of a sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in Garamond bold italics 12 font size. They should be started from the left margin.
- Table text should also be set in Garamond. Make sure all text is readable. Also, do not paste a table as an image that was generated in a different software program; instead, use the word processor’s built-in table feature.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%). Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style. Preparing the references with reference software package, such as Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero, etc.
- Be sure to “Accept all changes” in the document and remove any comments