About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Computational Science
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Intelligent Computing Systems
- Internet of Things
- Electronics and Devices
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Power and Distribution Systems
- Signal Processing
- Control Systems
- Operations Research
- Decision Analysis and Methods
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Human Factors
- Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering Design
- Chemical physics and Physical Chemistry
- Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer
- Biological Physics
- Materials Physics Materials Analysis and and Characterization
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Separation Technology
- Green Technology
- Food Technology
- Modeling and Simulation
- Natural Dyes
- Natural Fibers
- Medical Textile
- Waste Treatment and Management
Peer Review Process
All submissions must go through a single blind peer-review process by online system.
- Corresponding author submits the manuscript on the online system.
- The committee will identify the quality of the manuscript, its suitability to the scope and the possibility of scientific errors such as authorship and plagiarism.
- The committee provides information to the author about the submission of the manuscript and informs the author if the manuscript is suitable. After that, the manuscript will be sent to the reviewers to carry out the review process.
- The policy is single blind peer-review, which means that the author does not know the peer reviewers.
- At least two reviewers will review each submitted manuscript. The review process is carried out online and contains comments from reviewers on the manuscript as well as a clear statement from the reviewer regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.