FOCUS AND SCOPE
The manuscript was written for Journal of Contemporary Accounting (JCA) should be an original research paper either theoretically or empirically which sufficiently contributes novelty to accounting and auditing literature. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. JCA is published three times a year (January-April, May-August, and September-December) by Master in Accounting Program, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Islam Indonesia. It covers the following topics:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Professional Accounting Ethics
- Taxation Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting
- Accounting Education
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
All submitted manuscripts are subject to a double-blind review process, through an online system. The review process takes 6-8 weeks and its main focus is the novelty of the manuscripts and their contributions to accounting and business science development.
Peer review procedures
- The corresponding author submits the manuscript through the Journal of Contemporary Accounting (JCA)'s online system
- The JCA Editor Board will identify the quality of manuscript and the possibility of cases of scientific misconduct including authorship, ownership, and plagiarism.
- The Editor Board notifies the submissions and informs the authors if the papers are suitable for the journals. Therefore, the manuscript will be sent to two reviewers for reviewing process.
- All of the contributions of the JCA are subject to a double-blind peer-review, which means that neither the author(s) nor the reviewers know the identity of the other.
- At least two reviewers review every submitted paper. The review process is an online process and contains clear referees' statements concerning paper's publishing approval or its rejection
- In case of minor revisions, the article is sent to the author(s) together with a referee's opinions. The authors are asked to respond to the referees' comments and make the appropriate adjustments in the text. Then, the authors send back the corrected version.
- The Editorial Board makes the final decision on publication.
Journal of Contemporary Accounting (JCA) is a peer-reviewed journal published three times a year (January-April, May-August, and September-December).
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.