Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Author(s) ensure(s) the person/s named above are the author/s of the Work titled as above.
- The Author(s) ensure(s) the manuscript has been restructured following the submission guidelines provided by the Editors before submitting the manuscript.
- The Author(s) ensure(s) the manuscript is an original work.
- The Author(s) ensure(s) the manuscript has not been published in other publications.
- Authors ensure if the manuscript has never been submitted or under review to another journal.
- The Author(s) ensure(s) the manuscript is free from plagiarism. “Plagiarism” includes claiming another’s paper as author’s own paper, copying or paraphrasing substantial parts of another’s paper without proper citation, or claiming results of research conducted by others.
- The Author(s) ensure(s) their manuscript does not contain any libellous matter or infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party.
- The Author(s) will inform immediately the Editor or publisher if there is a significant error in the published piece.
- The author (s) grant (s) the power to the Editor to change or edit the manuscript, and any changes or edits have not substantively changed the meaning of the original article.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.c. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).