Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
FORMAT JURNAL INTERVENSI PSIKOLOGI (JIP)
TITLE WRITTEN BOTH WITH
MAXIMUM 14 WORDS,
FONT ARIAL 12 POINT SIZE, CENTER, BOLD
Author name without title
Name of institutions or affiliation (12 point size, centered, italic)
Abstract was written in English and Indonesian, limited to 150 words, and written in single paragraph. Abstract of an empirical study should describe the problem under investigation (one sentence if possible), the participants or subjects (and specifying pertinent characteristics), the research method, the findings (including statistical significance levels), the conclusion, and the implication or applications. Abstract of a case study should describe the subject and the relevant characteristics of subjects, the nature of or solution to a problem illustrated by the case example, and the questions raised for additional research or theory (10 point, justify, indented, 1 space).
Key words: written inline, three to five words (font size: 10 point).
Abstrak ditulis dalam Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Inggris, terbatas hanya 120 kata dan satu paragraf. Abstrak harus menggambarkan permasalahan penelitian secara empiris (satu kalimat jika memungkinkan), menggambarkan jumlah dan karakteristik subjek, metode penelitian, hasil temuan, kesimpulan, dan implikasinya. Abstrak sebuah studi kasus harus menggambarkan karakteristik subjek dan relevansinya, keaslian solusi terhadap sebuah permasalahan yang digambarkan dari contoh kasus, dan pertanyaan yang dimunculkan teori atau penelitian (ukuran font 10, rata kanan-kiri, paragraf masuk kanan-kiri, 1 spasi).
Kata kunci: penulisan cukup tiga sampai lima kata (font size: 10 point).
GUIDE FOR AUTHOR
Articles or manuscripts sent to the editor of the Jurnal Intervensi Psikologi (JIP) will apply to be published if the text meets the following criteria:
- The manuscript is the result of research that contains elements of psychological interaction.
- The manuscript is written in accordance with the format of the journal (this document) in Indonesian and /or English that meets the good and correct written principles.
- Each manuscript must be accompanied by a bibliography or reference.
- The author does not object when the text is edited and or repaired, without altering the substance / content of the text.
- The author includes a brief biography containing:
- Personal identities (especially phone number/ HP)
- Employment history
- Scientific research or works
- Scientific meeting that have been attend
- Accepted without revised
- Accepted with revise
- Return for not being eligible
- Every article sent directly to JIP or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article received by the editor will be reviewed with the results of the assessment:
- When the manuscript is returned to the author for revision, the result of the revised manuscript should be sent to the editor in the form of softcopy within five working days after the revised notice letter is received.
The author will receive two prints out. As for editing print (camera ready/reprint) is done with/without involving theauthor. Still loading may be cancelled if there isÂ a known problem. The editor has no obligation to restore the article. The certainty of loading/refusal/revision carried out in writing.
Anything pertaining to citation agreements, use of computer software, originality of articles or other matters related to intellectual property, conducted by the authors of the articles and the legal consequences which may arise, should be respo the responsibility of the author.
SYSTEMATICS, TABLES, AND IMAGES
- Scriptswriting generally follows the rules set forth in the 7th ed. Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA). (2020).
- Articles are written on A4 paper, Arial letter size 11, space 1.5,
justify (Ctrl + J).
- Articles range from 15-25 pages.
- Heading without numbering with a maximum of two sub heading ranks.
In Heading (Ex: METODE PENELITIAN)
The text in this paragraph is given first line indent with spaces. When the sub-heading rank 1 is the "Subject", then the text in this paragraph explains it.
The main body of the research article contains:
Contains background and problem statement, literature review, thinking framework, objectives, and research benefits, hypotheses to be tested. This introductory section has no labeling of letters ex; A. Introduction, B. Research Objectives, C. Hypotheses, but all are directly made into paragraphs.
- Research Methods
Contains explanations on research subjects, research design, data collection, interventions (explanation of interventions, preparation of interventions, implementation of interventions), and methods of data analysis.
- Research Results
The results of hypothesisi that can include tables, graphs, and so on.
Contains the interpretation and evaluation of the research results, as well as reviews of related problems that are deemed to influence the research results. Added also weaknesses in the study.
- Conclusions and Suggestions
If there is a new sub-heading, it is written using the following numbering:
Use of tables and images
- Tables and drawings should be captioned using capital letters at the beginning of the word (title case), and by sequential numbering. For the caption table is placed above, while the image below. Example:
Table 1. Summary of Analysis Variant Results
1. Graph of Aggressive Difference in the before and after interventions in the experiment group.
2. Tables and images are always symmetrical in the center (centered) of the page, and made with a size not too small.
3. Use two color images black and white
4.Images are included in soft copy in JPEG format. Image source is mentioned at the bottom of the image if it is not your own. A use permit or proof of ownership of an image must be included if the image is owned by someone else copyright
5.Writing statistical result such as the following examples: F(2, 116) = 2,80, p < 0,05 for ANOVA; or t(60) = 1,99, p < 0,05 for uji-t; c2 (4, N = 90) = 10,51, p < 0,05 for chi quadrat
- Writing guide generally follows APA format 7 edition
Bastaman (2007) emphasized the importance of recognizing oneself in the process of self-development.The evident from the following statements:
The phenomenon of self-knowledge is very important in the effort of self-development, meaning it is not possible to occur the process of self-development without first recognizing the advantages and weaknesses themselves" (Bastaman 2007, pg.150, 1 space, 11 point, justify)
Andrew, Whitey, Campbell, and Converse (1985) say that most Americans consider marriage and family life to give a greater feeling of life satisfaction than any other aspect of life. Furthermore, Andrew, et al. said that families provide affection, acceptance, protection, and sense of meaningfulness that aims to provide social direction.
Behavioral cognitive therapy is a therapy that combines behavioral therapy and cognitive therapy (Martin & Pear, 2003). Several studies have shown the effectiveness of behavioral techniques coupled with cognitive interventions in the treatment of depression (Lejuez, Hopko, & Hopko, 2003; Chen, et al., 2006).
- Bibliography is limited to referenced sources, arranged alphabetically, with spaces 1 and spaces between paragraphs (between sources) 1.5. Prioritize the latest libraries (published in the last ten years), and derived from primary sources (articles in scientific journals). Example of bibliography writing
- Article in journal, magazine, newspaper, proceeding, or books:
Rodebaugh, L.T., Holaway, R.M., & Heimberg, R.G. (2004). The Treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder. Journal Clinical Psychology Review, 24, 883-908.
Taylor, C., & Clara, S. (2005, 15 April). A New Brain for Intel. Time Magazine, 9-10.
Subagyo, P. Kesalehan Lingual. (2008, 28 Juni). Kompas, hlm.5.
Zarrett, N., Peck, S.C., & Eccles, J.S. (2007). What Does It Take to Get Youth Involved in Activities? A Pattern-Centered Approach to Youth, Family, and Community Predictors. Presented at The Biennial Meeting of The Society for Research in Child Development, Boston, MA.
- Thesis, dissertation, research report:
Nashori, F. 2012. Pemaafan Ditinjau pada Etnis Jawa: Pengaruh Religiositas dan Keterikatan Interpersonal Terhadap Pemaafan Melalui Perantaraan Sifat Kebersetujuan dan Sifat Neurotisisme (Studi pada Warga Kota Yogyakarta). Disertasi, tidak diterbitkan. Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung.
- Books, translated book
Rachlin, H. (2004). The Science of Self-Control. England: Harvard University.
- From the internet
Miller, M. B. (2008, 20 April). Resources for Psychology Majors. Psychology Online, 4 Article 012b. Diunduh pada 5 Mei 2009, dari http://du.edu/psycho-logy/volume4/on1004012b.html.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).