About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Eksakta: Journal of Sciences and Data Analysis covers some topics in mathematics, statistics and natural science including
- Mathematics theory and applications
- Statistics in industry, statistical modelling and other applications
- Chemistry: organic, inorganic, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, environmental chemistry
- Pharmacy: analysis, synthesis and analysis of drug, biomolecules, active compouns isolation, purification, modification and their applications
- Analytical method fabrication, development and validation
- other collaboration and related topics in mathematics and natural sciences
Peer Review Process
Submitted articles will be first review by the editor for the topic and writing style according to the guidelines. The articles will then blind-review by editor selected reviewers according to the topic specialist.
Open Access Policy
EKSAKTA provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. It means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium are permitted.
Benefits of open access for authors are :
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
There is no submission fee.