Call for Paper JEE: Journal of English and Education
Volume 8 No 1 May 2022
JEE provides a forum for researchers, linguists, teachers, and scholars in English language education and applied linguistics to contribute to the debate on this area from multilingual perspectives. The journal invites articles with specific interests in:
- Innovations/New Technologies in Language Teaching
- Teaching Methodologies
- Second Language Acquisition
- Curriculum Development and Syllabus Design
- Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Motivation and Language Learning
- Teacher and Learner Autonomy
- Teacher and Learner Identity
- Language Learning Strategies
- Language Assessment
- Multilingual Practices
- Critical Literacy
JEE is published biannually and peer-reviewed externally to ensure quality and contribution to the field. It welcomes research, review, and opinion- or practice-based articles with reference to the following author's guidelines.
To submit your manuscript, please register here. The OJS tutorial for the new user is here. The manuscript template is also available in this website.
Submisison Deadline: March 15, 2022.