Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. If you are using Office 365, please convert the MS Word document to the lower version. Please ensure the manuscript already complies with the latest version of AJIE's template.
- Please follow the reference style completely according to the IEEE's guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript should be submitted online (link) by the author(s).Please upload the manuscript, and if the authors had any additional files to support their manuscript, please include them in the submission system.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
All manuscripts submitted to AJIE will be checked free of plagiarism elements. Manuscripts that do not meet the requirements will be returned to the author for further correction or will be rejected immediately.
The plagiarism check used by AJIE is Turnitin.