|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
All submissions must go through a blind peer-review process by online system. The review process takes approximately 6-8 weeks. The main contribution of AJIE is to report the findings regarding the innovation of broad sciences or technology to enhance industrialization and/or entrepreneurial or economic aspects.
Peer review procedures
- Corresponding author submits the manuscript on the journal online system.
- Editor In Chief will identify the quality of the manuscript, its suitability to journal’s scope and the possibility of scientific errors such as authorship and plagiarism.
- Editor In Chief provides information to the author about the submission of the manuscript and informs the author if the manuscript is suitable for AJIE. After that, the manuscript will be sent to the reviewers to carry out the review process.
- The journal's policy is a blind peer-review, which means that the author does not know the peer reviewers.
- At least two reviewers will review each submitted manuscript. The review process is carried out online and contains comments from reviewers on the manuscript as well as a clear statement from the reviewer regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript.
- In the case of minor revisions, the manuscript is sent to the corresponding author along with the comments from reviewers. Authors are asked to respond to comments from reviewers and make the necessary corrections in the manuscript. Then, the corresponding author submit the revised version of the manuscript.
- Editor In Chief makes the final decision regarding the publication of the manuscript.
AJIE is published in January, May, and September..
Open Access Policy
AJIE provides direct open access to all content on the AJIE’s website with the principle of making research results freely available to the public at no cost to support global knowledge exchange. All articles that have been published with open access will be immediately available and permanent at no cost to everyone who needs to read or download the article..
Focus and Scope
AJIE is committed to publishing topics in the field of interdisciplinary investigation. In addition, with the open-access journal feature, it is hoped that AJIE could become an unlimited academic reference for industrial, research, teaching, and other academic purposes.
AJIE publishes original articles in the fields of various disciplines. The main contribution of AJIE is to report the findings regarding the innovation of broad sciences or technology to enhance industrialization and/or entrepreneurial or economic aspects..