Indonesian Journal of Chemical Analysis (IJCA) [p-ISSN 2622-7401| e-ISSN 2622-7126] publishes original research or review articles on aspects of all of the chemistry fields, especially in novel analytical detection, procedures, and principles. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles rapidly and making them freely available to researchers worldwide. All accepted manuscripts will be indexed in SINTA (Science and Technology Index) at the level S3 (accredited by Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology of the Republic Indonesia with Degree No. 204/E/KPT/2022), Crossref, Google Scholar , Dimensions and DOAJ.
Specifically, IJCA covers studies in emerging fields of current innovative analytical chemistry such as:
- Sampling and preparation methods
- Separation and purification
- Advanced analysis and characterization methods
- Advanced analytical detection methods
- Validation methods of analytical procedures
- Environmental analysis and monitoring
- Waste management and analysis
- Chemical sensor and biosensor
The journal will be published electronically twice a year in March and September and Open Access Journal. The open calls for papers will be announced on this website. There is no article processing charge (FREE).
View complete Statistics Information in SINTA
Vol. 6 No. 2 (2023): Indonesian Journal of Chemical Analysis