Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Millah: Jurnal Studi Agama?
Go to Login
Manuscripts sent to Millah: Jurnal Studi Agama will be considered for publication under several criteria.
- The manuscripts discuss original and contributive ideas on contemporary Islamic issues.
- The manuscript is an original work, has never been submitted to or under assessment of other publishers. Editorial board will conduct similarity check using iThenticate. Editorial board will check the submitted manuscript using iThenticate. The manuscript will be returned to its author when the similarity check is above 20%.
- The manuscript is in Bahasa Indonesia and/or official languages used by the United Nations with a good scientific writing command.
- Each manuscript covers (in sectional order) title, author, affiliation, email address, abstract, key words, content, and references.
- Abstract is written in both Bahasa Indonesia and English and about 200 words. Abstract from a research result covers aim of the research, methodology, and result of study. Abstract from an article covers background of the problem, discussion, and conclusion.
- Key words are maximally five words which reflect overall content of the manuscript.
- The manuscript is in about 5,000 - 8,000 or 15 - 20 pages of A4-sized paper with 1.15 space.
- The manuscript uses footnotes with Chicago Manual Style (full note) and utilizes online application (e.g. Zotero, Mendeley, etc.) for managing citation.
- References are automatically compiled with online application.
- Editorial board will edit or revise the manuscript without changing its content.
- Submitted manuscripts will receive notification as:
- Accepted without revision;
- Accepted with revision; or
- Author will receive notification when his/her manuscript is rejected by the editorial board.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.