Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Hukum Ius Quia Iustum?Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: https://journal.uii.ac.id/IUSTUM/user/register
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After a ll form textbox was filled, Author clicks on Register button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on New Submission. In the Start a New Submission section, click on ™Click Here™: to go to step one of the five-step submission process. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 - Entering Submissions Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 - Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Ius Quia Iustum Law journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submissions progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
- After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.